Thursday, January 17, 2008

I bought iMac


Although I bought mac mini a few week ago, I bought also iMac. This iMac has enough spec for Vista, 3D Games and 3D Game Programming, so I could restart all of my free time projects. Am I rich? No, this is the family contribution.

I gave the HDD recorder as X'mas present to my parents this winter. Also my parents planned to give something to me. And they exchanged my new mac mini with a new iMac. I moved all data of a new mac mini to this iMac and sent the mac mini to my parents.

I planned to iMac, but I eliminate the need for buying it. I consider if we use a net to keep in touch, because it's easy to publish a private blog for my family on dot mac.

1 comment:

Gigamaster said...

Wow, that's great!
I'm sure you will have a lot of fun
as i am with imac multi-os ^^

My grand-father told me "If you don't see your life has any richness in it, remember your family and friends who love you and how rich your soul is in memories!"

You're lucky guy!
Have Fun,

:-)