Friday, June 2, 2006

Three Consecutive Games in Invoice Ball Park

Hiroshima Toyo Carp played baseball games with Sebu Lions for three days. The stadium of these games was Invoice Ball Park in Tokorozawa.

30 May

I woke up at 4:00 a.m., developed XOOPS Cube and went to the company. I usually develop XOOPS Cube at night or lunch time. But, I had to develop it at morning in that same day. Because I had to go to Sebu Invoice Ball Park at the night to support Carp that is most cool baseball team in Japan.

When I arrived at the company, teammates still had not woken up. I worked eagerly to finish tasks of the day. Then, I left work at 6:00 p.m. My boss allowed me to do it because I came to the company early.

I dashed to the subway, went the wrong way, panicked, found the correct way and dashed again! But, Tokorozawa is too far! I needed 1 hour and 40 minutes for the movement. When I arrived to the stadium, the current inning was six, and Carp was inferior. Finally, Carp lost.

31 May


I had to prepare XOOPS Cube 2.1 Alpha3 release. And, I also had to go to Tokorozawa at the night again. So I had to woke up at 3:00 a.m. to prepare the archive of XC 2.1 Alpha3 and went to the company. Carp and XOOPS Cube are my important hobby. The love to them cut out sleeping. I worked eagerly to finish tasks of the day again.

When I arrived to the stadium, the current inning was five! Carp players hit much, but the score that they got is four. In 10 innings, Carp lose in a walk-off.

1 June


I didn't sleep. Because I said "I cast most of my free time into development XOOPS Cube until stable release", I had to delete my sleeping to get extra free time. Don't mind! I'm headstrong and happy about XOOPS Cube and Carp. I arrived to the stadium in 6 innings. That day, three friends came to watch the game together. We prepared the placard for Mr, Maeda that is super star player of Carp. The placard consists of four plates. The message of the placard is "God Mr, Maeda".

In 7 innings, Maeda got at the bat. We raised the placard and called his name. Other spectators talked to us about the placard.

"What is written?"
"That's good!"

We were exciting together. In that precise moment, the pinch hitter was announced.

"Asai send up to pinch-hit for Maeda. Asai send up to pinch-hit for Maeda..."

No comments: