Thanks, Roger. Now, you know what name you should create. Let's create a page!
STEP1 : Copy the English edition to a new page
At the beginning, let's clone the English edition as the French edition.
- Run your FireFox or Opera! You will need TAB browsers, because it's good idea that you open both the English edition and the French edition.
- Login to sourceforge.net, and go to the Wiki of XOOPS Cube project.
- Open a page of the English edition that you want to translate, to your new tab!
- VisualEditor mode is not good to copy. Click 'TextMode' button!
- Click the text form. And, do 'Select-All' and 'Copy'. Instead, you may push CTRL+A and CTRL+C.
- Visit your another tab. And, click "Create new page" of "Wiki" tab on the top menu.
- Input "
;fr" as new page name. If you want to translate Get_Involved, you have to input "Get_Involved;fr". Also, click 'TextMode' to make it easy to paste. Click the text form. And, do 'paste' or push CTRL+V. Save this French edition page. And, Cancel the English editon page or close your another tab.
STEP2 : TranslateYou translate it from English to French. Great work!
- Do edit the French edition. And, rewrite English contents in French.
STEP3 : Change the link of French top page
Now, the French top page has the link to the English edition, whether you have translated Get_Involved. Let's change the link!
- Go to French, and do edit.
- Click in invalid link within the text form, and click Remove Link Icon.
- Select text 'Get Involved'.
- Click Add Link Icon. And, choose "Get_Invovled;fr".
Are our advices helpful? Thank you for your contributions. Project wiki will get the French articles!