Thursday, August 31, 2006

XNA Express Beta start! But...

Microsoft has just released XNA Game Studio Express Beta download. I'll join to test this beta. But, I have to give priority to Beta of XOOPS Cube Legacy 2.1.0. Umm...

Because I will be too busy in September, I had wanted to finish most of tasks of Legacy this month. Perhaps, I have finished them successful. Legacy has many bad points. But, these points will not be the cause that the project team will not delay to release. We may fix 'not cool' matter after 2.1.0.

I was very happy this month. The test of XOOPS Cube Legacy 2.1.0 still isn't enough. But, I don't mind, because a lot of tester try to review Alpha. Do join to the test. The following is the list of report place.

In addition, you can report bugs to the support site of your nation. Administrators of your nation support site may tell your reports to the project team.

Thank you in advance.

No comments: