Saturday, November 25, 2006

Cubson has gone to sourceforge.jp

I started to move all the resources of cubson to XOOPS-Shade project page in sourceforge.jp. However, I have regreted that I made the project page in sourceforge.jp.

Sourceforge.net is greater repository than sf.jp. It's the best solution for us. Because sf.net has many excellent features and UTF-8. English is available in sf.jp, but nobody wants to recommend this repository to our friends of the world.

However, I don't want to have the 0% activity project page which is including "XOOPS Cube" to its name. So I will continue to keep XOOPS-Shade project in sf.jp until after cubson will be an good international tool. After then, we will move these pages to sf.net.

Of course, I welcome your messages written in English. And I will prepare documents in English. The URLs about cubson is the following.

Project top page

Release news are in this page. Sf.net can publish RSS, but sf.jp can't do it. Umm..., these news are Japanese only, now. I need easy news for Japanese to collect enough members. Ummm...

Forum

You may be surprised at the position of Google adsence. This site looks an affiliate site. But, this is our discussion forum. Writing needs your account. If you don't have your account in sf.jp, let's register.

Bug Tracker

This is the bug tracker system for cubson. You need your account to report there.

Wiki

This is one of difficult things in English, because this Wiki is for Japanese. But, I have written many documents in poor English. I will keep preparing the documents for the future project page in sf.net. This wiki is free and you don't need your account.

No comments: